Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 9 August 2020

Autumn Migration

August came. The wet season was hardly over, it kept on raining for so long. It felt like summer hadn't really started yet. No festivals, no fireworks, no summer parties. And no typhoons in July. Besides this Corona pandemic. It's a strange year in many ways. And now the migrating birds have started to come in. I didn't see much of them in spring, so I'm looking forward to the coming weeks.


August 2nd, 1 Golden Plover, ムナグロ


August 8th: 4 birds. A family?


Again Aug 2nd: 1 Red-necked Stint, トウネン

Aug 8th: 3 Long-toed Stints, ヒバリシギ



And 16 Grey-tailed Tattlers, キアシシギ

Between the Little Egrets,  コサギ 2 Great Egrets, ダイサギ and a Grey Heron, アオサギ there is 1 Black-faced Spoonbill, クロツラヘラサギ
I guess the bird had not gone north to breed. Too young?



Still around, the 2 Hooded Cranes, ナベツル

Many young Little Ringed Plovers. コチドリ Where do the adults go?

Common Kingfisher, カワセミ  male

The resident Magpies, カササギ fooling around like noisy teenagers

No comments:

Post a Comment