Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 17 August 2020

July stuff

 A bit late, but here they are: Highlights of the month July


On the look out :  Japanese tree frog (ニホンアマガエル)



Sleepy



Cuty



Big beetles,  (オオ?)コフキコガネ、Melolontha spec.



 (オオ?)コフキコガネ、Melolontha spec.



Forest Pierrot   ゴイシシジミ  (Taraka hamada)



Monster of the month,  セスジナガキマワリ Strongylium cultellatum ??





Mamushi pit viper  (ニホンマムシ) 





Lychen



What's happening? Made a cocoon, but fotgot to enter?



Not a butterfly but a MOTH!  Epicopeia hainesii (アゲハモドキ)



EYES   Orthetrum albistylum (シオカラトンボ)



LOVERS   Swallowtail butterfly (アゲハチョウ科)





Long horned beetle  ヨツスジハナカミキリ Leptura ochraceofasciata  (4 lined flower longhorn)



Stag beetle ヒラタクワガタ (Dorcus titanus)
 and  Drone beetle アオカナブン   (Rhomborhina unicolor)





I found my firtst Jewel Beetle, Tamamushi





Tamamushi. Too high up to bring all the colors out, but it's there. I hope more images will follow.


A few weeks later: That was it. Never saw another one again :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment