Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 17 February 2019

February 17th in Imazu

The Goldeneyes, オオジロガモ had an intruder. A Herring Gull (Vega Gull), セグロカモメ was constantly on top of them, bothering them when they came from a dive down looking for food, landing nearly on top of them.







Common Shelducks, ツクシガモ



At the creek I found Black-crowned Night Heron, ゴイサギ nr 12



With so many Reed Buntings, オオジュリン around this year it's easy to find one at a photogenic spot





A Buzzard, ノスリ flew in and sat on the tree right next to me briefly. I'm sure he or she had it's eyes on one of the Reed Buntings, but didn't get it.





What a raffled tail. Life must be hard on the sometimes



The lucky bird that got away



The Kingfisher, カワセミ at one of it's favorite spots



No comments:

Post a Comment