Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 2 July 2018

Summer birds

A drive around the fields and nearby mountains didn't produce anything interesting, but a common bird is still better than no bird at all, right?

Zitting Cisticola, セッカ



The grasses are full of seed now and the Greenfinches are taking their fill
Oriental Greenfinch, カワラヒワ

 



A pair with fading breeding colors, Would they have finished nesting already?
Cattle Egret, アマサギ 





I lost sight of the Moorhen's nest in the tall reed. Where are the chicks? Won't you show them to me?
Common Moorhen, バン



The young Flycatchers are harder to track down as well. Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ 
I could here their calls when...


... suddenly the noisy Minivets dropped by. 


I realize now they are Ryukyu Ashy Minivets, リュウキュウサンショウクイ



Lotus flower: ハスの花



Left: Gooseneck Loosestrife, オカトラノオ      Right: Chinese Spiranthes, ネジバナ



Persian Silk Tree, ネムノキ

No comments:

Post a Comment