Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 1 July 2018

3rd stop: Mt. Aso

Not the touristy area around the crater, but the meadows of higher altitude, that's where you wanna be. There weren't any lilies yet for these birds to perch on, so I head to look real hard



Japanese Reed Bunting, コジュリン male




Zitting Cisticola, セッカ







カワラヒワ, Oriental Greenfinch



トビ, Black Kite



An interesting looking moth that disappeared under an old wood trunk way too soon. 



Pairing butterflies, probably ウラギンヒョウモン, High Brown Fritillary

At the end of the day a quick stop at this "bird park" for some weird shots...








No comments:

Post a Comment