Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 8 July 2018

Frogs and Ajisai

July. The disastrous rains of this month have put me off going anywhere. I don't have the strength to face the mess of ruined buildings, cars, gardens and mountain slopes in the country-site. I feel tremendously sorry for those affected. There is nothing I can do and nobody wants a foreigner with a camera nosing around.
The following images are from the days before, when the Hydrangea was still in bloom and the first lively baby frogs jumped! out.




















カノコガ, May the Amata Fortunei bring good fortunes to those who need it!




No comments:

Post a Comment