Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 26 May 2015

One rainy day in Saga, part 2

Action in the Lotus field!


At first all was quiet.



Birds feeding peacefully in the water loaded Lotus field



Some males and females seemed to get together, as if they were choosing a partner.



Then the males, whose wings are pitch black, began to chase each other.



Yelling "kek-kek-keh keh, so noisy!





Get out of my way!



Oops!




Back to normal, all are quiet again.



The female in the back has set her eyes on him!



He is handsome, isn't he?






No comments:

Post a Comment