Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 15 June 2024

Nanayama

The planned hike to see the pink mountains in Oita was canceled on the second Sunday of June due to the rain. But walking in the rain is still better than staying home. We drove to Saga and stopped at the swamp in Nanayama. It was a good chance to try this camera in the rain. I dressed up in my waterproof finest and got some images of wet flowers. 

Asian Pogonia,トキソウ





Kakiran, カキラン. The very first of the season, on June 9th



Pygmy Water-lily, ヒツジグサ



It was too wet to see the beautiful fine hairs on the petals of Tsuru Aridoshi, ツルアリドオシ



Oobaumano suzukusa, オオバウマノスズクサ



Herons at the nesting site at the edge of the lake. 



A very wet bunch of youngsters. Grey Heron, アオサギ



No color yet on this newborn damselfly, イトトンボ



Gintsubame Uraniid Moth, ギンツバメ


No comments:

Post a Comment