Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 21 April 2022

Little Curlew, コシャクシギ

With the last heavy rain, a flock of 30-something birds had landed in Imazu. That was the story. I could not find them until 3 days later. Such a big flock would be hard to miss I thought and when I didn't see any I presumed they'd left. But... 5 birds stayed behind. They blended in so well with the weeds and dark soil, I understand now one could overlook them easily, even when there are 35. 


One bird came surprisingly close to the road


















3 birds were moving vast. 



The light wasn't very favorable, it was hard to get a good angle



The last one heading for the flowers




No comments:

Post a Comment