Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 4 April 2022

First week of April in Imazu

There are few ducks in the two ponds. A small flock just flew in.


Tufted Ducks, キンクロハジロ





One Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ was patroling the creek









The resident Skylarks, ヒバリ enjoying the nice weather







One of several Bull-headed Shrikes, モズ that build their nests here 



Another Bull-headed Shrike, モズ of a lighter color. 
I just heard this type might be called コウゲンモズ



1 of 2 Far Oriental Curlews, ホウロクシギ in the distance



One pretty butterfly, the Asian Swallowtail, ナミアゲハ



No comments:

Post a Comment