Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 8 May 2019

The very last day of April part 1

The weather was not real good, but I had the time, so I cruised around Imazu to see what was up.
The Magpies, カササギ were keeping watch in the tree next to their nest.










A Zitting Cisticola, セッカ was doing the same on a smaller scale.









At the mudflats several waders were active but the tide was so low and the birds so far away, I only got these 2: Kentish Plover, ソリハシシギ there were about 3 of them



And Whimbrel, チュウシャクシギ. Many wings on the far end...






No comments:

Post a Comment