Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 9 May 2019

今津探鳥会 imazu tanchoo-kai

It's May, we were full of anicipation. The only surprise we got were these 2 raptors:

Oriental Honey Buzzard, ハチクマ









Summer birds that had arrived a few weeks before: Great Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ







Last year they were nesting right here. Common Moorhen, バン 
  


Some kind of wasp with his meal of the day, Too big to take it flying, he carried it on foot! 



Resident Osprey: ミサゴ





Somewhere in there a Common Snipe, タシギ a Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ and 3 Sharp-tailed Sandpipers, ウズラシギ. I wondered if they were the same birds as I saw earlier that day in a field a bit further west.




No comments:

Post a Comment