Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 20 May 2019

part 2, Choojabaru



Nyoisumire, ニョイスミレ



Silky wisteria, (Yamafuji) ヤマフジ



Harurindou, ハルリンドウ



Matsu seedling マツ



Mitsuba tsuchiguri,ミツバツチグリ



Marsh Marigold, (Ryuukinka) リュウキンカ



Japanese primrose (sakurasou)サクラソウ



Sawaoguruma, サワオグルマ



Ginriousou, ギンリョウソウ



Rhododendron, Tsutsuji ツツジ  (ミツバツツジ?)



Asian royal fern, (Zenmai) ゼンマイ



The shadow spots are made by the legs of a Pond skater, (Amenbo) アメンボ





Tiniest hopper I've ever seen





No comments:

Post a Comment