Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 1 October 2018

Welcome back, Long-tailed Shrike, タカサゴモズ

October 1st, the day after typhoon nr 24. It was still quite windy and in the morning we had a few rain showers. I drove to the fields in the west, toured the familiar places and found today's surprise:

Long-tailed Shrike, タカサゴモズ


I thought it looked rather pretty and mature in the dark trees. But now on the PC it is a bit scruffy.
Like before?




 I remember seeing that roughed up tail last year. Is it a sign of moulting?



2 Siberian Stonechats, ノビタキ







Far Eastern Curlew, ホウロクシギ (2 of 6) and a Bar-tailed Godwit, オオソリハシシギ









Bar-tailed Godwit, オオソリハシシギ (3)



No comments:

Post a Comment