Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 6 October 2018

Rice 2

More of the same stuff as previous post. Scenery, rice farming, flowers, insects and wonderful people!







Cosmos, コスモス


 






 

Left one of many colorful caterpillars that I don't have a name for. Right a Japanese Patanga, ツチイナゴ


Red Spider Lily or Higambana, 彼岸花



                                                      Chinese fever vine, ヘクソカズラ left
and Sweet Autumn Clematis, センンソウ right






No comments:

Post a Comment