Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Cuckoos, トケン類 2

A few days later the hairy caterpillars had increased, some cherry trees had lost nearly all their leaves. It became harder for the birds to hide and I had to hang around quite a while before I could take a shot.

A hepatic female Oriental Cuckoo, ツツドリ









So I enjoyed myself with the other wings: Ryukyu Ashy Minivet, リュウキュウサンショウクイ





Eastern Crowned Warbler, センダイムシクイ



Female Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ





Higambana or Red Spider Lily, 彼岸花



With a Black Swallowtail, カラスアケハ



Last in image of the hairy caterpillar that is the popular food around here - not only for the cuckoos!




No comments:

Post a Comment