Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 2 March 2018

Ruddy Shelduck, アカツクシガモ and some more

There were 6 of these ducks. That by itself makes the drive to Kumamoto worthwhile. Of course there were other birds, like the House Sparrow, イエスズメ, but I didn't want to wait around for that. There were supposedly some Owls. However, not on the day we got there; they had already moved on.












There was talk about a different Peregrine Falcon、オオハヤブサ or ツンドラハヤブサ
I can't tell the difference. Would this bird be the one?





Grey-headed Lapwings, ケリ had just arrived. They will be breeding here I heard.











Below with a Northern Lapwing, タゲリ a winter visitor who will be leaving soon. They over lapped each other. Eh... overlapping lapwings

No comments:

Post a Comment