Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 17 December 2017

Sunday afternoon 1

Checked the fields in the afternoon, but saw very few birds. Few people too, so the ducks could roam around a fair bit.


Ducks on the road  Eurasian Wigeon, ヒドリガモ



On those days it's good to see the regulars, like the Common Kingfisher, カワセミ



And a male Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ



Across the river was the Eurasian Kestrel、チョウゲンボウ my only friend.
I'm hiding, but...Oops, he noticed me.



I was surprised to see this Japanese Wagtail, セグロセキレイ .It's a very common bird, but here at an unusual location



No comments:

Post a Comment