Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 4 December 2017

Birds in November 1

A few days after the Storks had come in 2 other big white blobs appeared in the sky. They landed in one of the 2 lakes: Mute Swan, コブハクチョウ parent and child. The young bird was still colored grey, so wouldn't it have been born this year?





More Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ arrived



A very proud Grey Heron, アオサギ showing off his catch of the day.





Other birds that stopped in front of my lens: Japanese Bush Warbler, ウグイス



Common Sandpiper, イソシギ



There were many warm days this month and several butterflies could be seen






No comments:

Post a Comment