Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Thursday, 2 November 2017

It's November

Went out to a park to check some fruit-bearing trees. Had the Thrushes arrived? What about the flycatchers? There were Thrushes indeed, mainly Pale Thrush, xxx but also a few Eyebrowed Thrushes, xxx very nervous still. They had just arrived I think.

Eyebrowed Thrush, マミチャジナイ





Pale Thrush, シロハラ



And then there were some Bramblings, アトリ nibbling on seeds on the ground. Maple?





I'm still not good with trees and when I saw these round little things on the leaves of a "donguri" tree I actually thought they were young acorns. But I suppose I'm wrong....






 What are they???



Auttumn leaves are on their way.


No comments:

Post a Comment