Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Isahaya 2

I didn't feel like driving back yet so I camped out and woke up to the setting of a full moon.




In Isahaya many birders and photographers look for the raptors. There were Kestrels and Harriers, mostly far away, I didn't take the camera out.
Except for this young female Hen harrier, ハイロチュウヒ (2nd winter, I was told)





And for this Osprey, ミサゴ sitting in a field for quite some time. That seemed a bit odd.





I like the smaller birds and found a number of Siberian Stonechats, ノビタキ still there, dressed in their winter clothes. 







A flock of about 10 Common Starlings, ホシムクドリ sitting on the wires. 



Northern Lapwings, タゲリ gleaming in the sun







The usual winter birds. I want to go back to see some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment