Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 13 November 2017

Isahaya 1

The news about a Vulture in Isahaya reached me too late... too bad. But there is always something to see.

Black Stork, ナベコ, just 1 bird this year











1 single Greater White-fronted Goose, マガン among the crows, mostly Rooks, ミヤマガラス.
Where were the Jackdaws? Not here...







Of course there were lots of Water Pipits, タヒバリ. I looked for some red breasts, but didn't see any



Hooded cranes ナベズル were flying at the end of the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment