Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Shorebirds of the last few days 3

At a different location, some more Black-winged Stilts, セイタカシギ



Common Redshank, アカアシシギ  almost covering up a Ruff, エリマキシギ



The Ruff, エリマキシギ with a Red-necked Stint, トウネン in the rear.


 Our Ruff, エリマキシギ coming out of hiding for a moment to pose for us



I was particularly happy to see this little fellow, Broad-billed Sandpiper, キリアイ


Here with a Stint on the right


Stretching its wings


and moving on



Back to the mud field. There is that Stint still hanging around. Who are you? 







No comments:

Post a Comment