Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 19 September 2016

Birds in the rain 4, Common Snipe, タシギ

Rain comes and goes for a while and then turns solid. It provides a curtain, my natural blind. I stay dry inside Esther the Estima. What else to do on a day like this? As expected the Snipes turn out en masse. They love that water pouring down on them.










Happy together  with a Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ on the left 
and a Terek Sandpiper, ソリハシシギ  on the right.



The rain picks some more


and more


 and more




Time to go home now. A typhoon is on its way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment