Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 1 January 2016

December birds 2

Imazu had quite a bit to offer this month. Just our regular birds and nice opportunities.
Like on this one rainy day. I drove around  the fields, finding one absolutely packed with Snipes.
They love the rain!

Common Snipe, タシギ


 

I counted more than 30 Snipes!
  


He was there as well: Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ


In another field: Common Shelducks, ツクシガモ







together with some Northern Lapwing, タゲ At the usual place...







No comments:

Post a Comment