Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Nokonoshima, 能古島

On the way to work:  Persimmon, 柿



Cosmos, コスモス










Common Stonechat, ノビタキ

Noko nobi, won't you pose on the cosmos for me?



This couple of 83 and 85 grow their own rice and vegetables. They told me they used to fish as well.
元気がいい!









Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ The first 2 of the season



Bull-headed Shrikes, モズ Everywhere!!


Grey-streaked Flycatcher, エゾビタキ,  just 1



At school: turn left turn right



 The last Greenbottle of the year ...?                            My best friend Yuki                             




No comments:

Post a Comment