Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Looking for red 1

The news about Amur Falcon sightings in Imazu sent me flying, These Falcons have reddish tarsi and face-markings.


Eurasian Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ
Pretty bird, but no red markings... 




A few kilometers to the west another one


 Very cute juvenile






But no red.


In between I came across these Common Stonechats, ノビタキ
Some males with a little left-over summer colors, the others pinkish brown. 


They like to perch on poles and sticks around the fields. There were a total of 7 in a row


resident Meadow Bunting, ホオジロ  munching on a bit of rice.


Meadow Bunting, ホオジロ vs Common Stonechat, ノビタキ


Common Stonechat, ノビタキ

No comments:

Post a Comment