Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Spring in Fukuoka: Thrushes, Flycatchers and a Warbler

These photos were taken in April. I was so busy having fun with the camera that I didn't take the time to upload them right away.  First the thrushes: 

Eyebrowed Thrush, マミチャジナイ





And Brown-headed Thrush, アカハラ



Then he flycatcher family:

Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ



Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ



At last the beauty of that day:

Eastern Crowned Warbler, センダイムシクイ, singing its heart out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment