Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Spring in Fukuoka: Thrushes, Flycatchers and a Warbler

These photos were taken in April. I was so busy having fun with the camera that I didn't take the time to upload them right away.  First the thrushes: 

Eyebrowed Thrush, マミチャジナイ





And Brown-headed Thrush, アカハラ



Then he flycatcher family:

Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ



Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ



At last the beauty of that day:

Eastern Crowned Warbler, センダイムシクイ, singing its heart out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment