Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Siberian Blue Robin, コルリ

As usual it involved a bit of waiting around to see this pretty robin, but when he came out of the thickets he gave us a show!





While waiting we watch other migrators that come and go, like the Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ.
 Bright and colorful, it's always a pleasant encounter. This young male was very active, quarreling with other birds around him and watching us from branches at eye level.





He particularly liked to chase the Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリin the cherry trees. Below the blue colored male, followed by the grey-ish female. 





Then a Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker, コゲラ decided to land in front of me. A young bird I think, took his time preening.






No comments:

Post a Comment