Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

December birds 6

A little bit of everything

Daurian Redstart, ジョオビタキ on Nokonoshima


female                                                                             male

A Black-faced Bunting, アオジ on the seawall



Yellow-throated Bunting, ミヤマホオジロ on Sefuri yama



Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker, コゲラ  and yes, it's a boy!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Good luck with your Japanese blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David, and a happy New Year to you!

      Delete