Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

December birds 1

I left it way too long and today, on the last day of the year a long list of photos is waiting.
I will start with the A for Atori, the Japanese name for Brambling. Huge flocks seen in Itoshima.

アトリ, Bramblings









Ducks sometimes, when the mudflats are flooded, come resting in the fields.
ツクシガモ, Common Shelducks



コガモ,CommonTeal



オカヨシガモ, Gadwall 



And another flock, Greenfinches this time.
カワラヒワ, Oriental Greenfinches


No comments:

Post a Comment