Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ

The posts of waders wouldn't be complete without this Sandpiper. Very comon in the Imazu area and one of my favorites. They are always active and fun to watch. I think they are quite pretty as well, slender, with fine and well marked features.





always active




juvenile



Just caught a dragonfly. It seemed a bit of a struggle to rid it of unedible wings.



Pretty feathers up to under the wings.





not too shy, coming this close it hardly fits in my frame

No comments:

Post a Comment