Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Japanese badger, アナグマ

Driving on a small mountain road in Itoshima at the end of the day we saw this badger skimming the ground, picking up morsels of something, taking its time, not being bothered by us at all. After about 10 minutes it happily jumped in the bush.


こんにちは ! Nice bushy tail



hmm, what's that?   これは何ですか
   Note its fore feet have claws



a berry of some sort  何とか ベリー



Look at the shape of its hind feet. 



おつかれさま!

No comments:

Post a Comment