Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Imazu once more

Ducks are always fun. Look at these 2.


Tufted Ducks, キンクロハジロ



 White-cheeked Starling with a different head, ムクドリ 




On the way back a little D-tour to see these old friends: Mandarin Ducks, オシドリ





Daurian Redstart fem. ジョウビタキの雌






1 comment:

  1. Is there any duck more spectacular than Mandarin? We have Wood Duck here and it is stunning, but I think that Mandarin takes first prize. I have seen them quite frequently in England where they are quite common in some areas.

    ReplyDelete