Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 13 December 2013

A late afternoon visit to Imazu. お久しぶり

After so many busy weeks I felt desperate to go out and see what was on the mudflats of Imazu and in the surrounding fields. It was already late in the afternoon. In December the sun sets at 17:00. So I just got a quick look at the spoonbills and a pretty color reflection on an Osprey. Enough for one day.

Black-faced Spoonbill, クロツラヘラサギ




How many birds above? (6)

Eurasian Spoonbill, ヘラサギ on the right below



Osprey, ミサゴ



 

 All wet



Getting warmed up in the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment