Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 16 February 2023

Little Bunting, コホオアカ and its cousins

A little over 1 day at Isahaya and I have a huge pile of photos to sort out. I am starting with the small birds that I found early in the morning, just after sunrise.

About 5 or 6 of these cute little birds were flying in and out of a small field, landing on the dried stalks of varies weeds. Kohoaka Matsuri!















They outnumbered the other buntings, such as the Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ



Rustic Bunting, カシラダカ



Common Reed Bunting, オオジュリン



A Zitting Cisticola, セッカ showed up as well



 

No comments:

Post a Comment