Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 9 April 2020

April 8th, Stilts again

The Corona Virus has been interfering with our daily lives a lot and now that PM Mr. Abe has declared the state of emergency for Fukuoka we are restricted even more. There will be fewer birds on this blog and the migrating visitors might not get a post at all. It's a difficult time for many of us. We have to think about how to act as to reduce the risk of infections for ourselves and for others. Let's hope it will end sometime soon. Good luck to you all and be strong! 

The previous time I walked around Imazu there was 1 Black-winged Stilt in a paddy field. A few days later I went back to check and I found 2 in the river nearby.

Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ











male and female?



Zitting Cisticola, セッカ



White-cheecked Starling, ムクドリ in Renge, レンゲ flowers (Chinese Milkvetch)




No comments:

Post a Comment