Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 19 May 2019

Nanayama swamp area in April

This jewel in the mountains always has something special in store. This day in April was our first visit of the year and the migrating season was full on. My head was full of birds and I had to work hard to find that switch.

Sawa oguruma,  サワオグルマ



Uguisu kagura, ウグイスカグラ



Hana ikada, ハナイカダ 





Bogbean, (Mitsugashiwa) ミツガシワ    A bit late



Sweet flag, (Shoobu) ショウブカ. The purple flowers bloom later



Akebia or Chocolate vine, (Mitsuba akebi) ミツバアケビ



 Nyoisumire, ニョイスミレ A tiny viola



Golden orchid, (Kinlan) キンラン This was all we got to see of the orchid. It was still too early



Noble orchid, (Shunlan) シュンラン



x removed
x removed
x removed


The edible Asian royal fern, (Zenmai) ゼンマイ
 Look how the leaves unfold from this boll shaped knot.











No comments:

Post a Comment