Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Imazu update May 19th

The strong southern winds and heavy rain should have brought us some wings. One of the first things I saw was not a bird, but the fox. Still here? Here again? He (or she) disappeared in the same bush as before...

Leisurely walking the deserted road, Japanese red fox, キツネ









3 Mute Swans, コブハクチョウ had come to pay us a visit. An adult and 2 juveniles






They like to act in formation. I wonder why.



A flock of Egrets flew in. About 22 birds, half of them Cattle Egret, アマサギ, the other half Intermediate Egret, チュウサギ





It took a while for them to settle down







Other birds include Zitting Cisticola, セッカ



Meadow Bunting, ホオジロ







Yet another 2 Bull-headed Shrike, モズ fledgelings. I keep running into these.



Great Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ



The scene at the flats during high tide, with 20+ Whimbrels, チュウシャクシギ and 3 Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ




No comments:

Post a Comment