Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 25 November 2018

Autumn birds update 1

Atumn comes and goes. Warm days, cold days, it is always the question what effect this has on our birdlife. The following photos are in chronological order, beginning with the first ones seen.


Last shot of October: Spotted Redshanks, ツルシギ in Saga



November 3rd:
Japanese Great Tit, シジュウカラ against a background of autumn colors




Bramblings, アトリ are roaming in the forests, finding food on the ground among th fallen leaves





Happy to see the Mandarin Ducks, オシドリ in the damlake of Magaribuchi



Surprise! A Eurasian Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ perched in a tree at Iharayama. I was walking and had just a small camera with me :-(



November 11th
In Imazu the Penduline Tits, ツリスガラ are often heard. But they don't want to come out on cloudy days. So I took this Reed Bunting, オオジュリン. The first of the season



Another bird that is very reuctant to show itself. I started thinking wether it had left again.
This was the last time I saw our Long-tailed Shrike, タカサゴモズ, November 11th





November 18th
In the fields towards the west Water Pipits, タヒバリ are quite active





I spotted some Red-throated Pipits, ムネアカタヒバリ at the far back. (as usual) There were about 4 birds 









The Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ fly in a lot. A very handsome male likes to hunt in Imazu







Spoonbill numbers are increasing every week. I will post some more later on


Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ

No comments:

Post a Comment