Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 31 August 2018

Migrating waders

This year seems extra difficult. There are so few places for these birds to stay. Where can they find food and take a rest before heading further south? And it's so hot.

Passing through Itoshima I found a few. Just a few. 3 Red-necked Stints, トウネン







4 or 5 Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ





6 or 7 Intermediate Egrets, チュウサギ



There should be some closer to Fukuoka as well. I searched some more and indeed, just some...
5 Red-necked Stints, トウネン







5 Wood Sandpipers, タカブシギ


That's it


No comments:

Post a Comment