Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Early morning in Oita, on the way to Kuju-Aso national park

I love going there with Jaap and camping overnight. We do our own things in the morning and take time for each other after that. But sometimes you have to be by yourself, to be able to stretch the time a bit when you need it, like me when I wanted to take that certain shot...

All photos were taken from the same place. The cloud cover was quite thick, like a blanket at first. When the sun started to burn some off interesting details came into view.











Changed from zoom to macro


Look at the mountain dew on this Artona moth
It couldn't move yet - lucky me! 
Artona Gracilis, キスジホンマダラ 










Playing with some bokeh

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment