Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Noko birds, 能古の鳥

Once a week, weather permitting, I walk around before work. During the cold days of January I preferred to keep watch at the heater at home, so when I started up my habit again in February I was surprised at all the birds I saw. There were the Brown-headed Thrush, the Scaly Thrush, Dusky and Pale Thrushes, Yellow-throated Bunting and Black-faced Buntings (as reported before).
The Scaly Thrush was again often seen foraging at "his" field. The Brown-headed Thrush flew by again, too shy to pose for me. Several Daurian Redstarts, all very friendly, but the Bullfinches kept their distance. A group of 9 Mergansers stayed just outside the harbor entrance and frequently wandered inside the basin. Raptors were there, of course the Ospreys and Buzzards. It's a good place for winter birds.

Scaly Thrush, トラツグミ



left Pale Thrush, シロハラ         right Dusky Thrush, ツグミ



Red-breasted Merganser, ウミアイサ male and female





Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ male and female



Bull-headed Shrike, モズ male



left Yellow-throated Bunting, ミヤマホオジロ     right Black-faced Bunting, アオジ

  


Cormorants, カワウ flying over Hakata Bay



Japanese White-eye, メジロ



Eastern Buzzard, ノスリ



left Black Kiteトビ                              right Osprey, ミサゴ



The sweetest of all, female Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ




No comments:

Post a Comment