Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 11 February 2018

February birds 1

It continues to be very cold and it feels like the winter is far from over. But birds are on the move!

The last Naumann's Thrush, ハチジョウツグミ In calm conditions...


... and in the wind



A Water Rail decided to cross the road just in front of me. Where is he going?







Magpies always seem to have to make a lot of fuss...


Are they really planning to start a family already?





Back downtown to the river, where the Greater Scaups, スズガモ gather every year.




Not so many, I counted about 100 birds.
The Lesser Scaup has been seen this year again, I think I will go and see him next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment