Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 1 October 2017

September waders 2

Closer to home about 80 Stint came to feed on a sandy beach. A nice change from all those grey and muddy images! Red-necked Stints, トウネン









Again no strangers from Europe or the like, but there was this one with a tag. I reported it to the Institute for Ornithology in Yamashina and was told the bird got flagged 2 weeks before in Watari-cho in Miyage-ken.


Snipes are also returning in groups. The harder I look for all the different markings, the more I get confused. but I guess these are all Common Snipes. 





Back to the mu: Another small wader, Long-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ 






And one single Common Greenshank, アオアシシギ  correction: (Thank you, T!) Marsh Sandpiper, コアオアシシギ


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment