Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 16 September 2017

frogs

While posting summer stuff like flowers and bugs I was really looking for something else: Frogs.
The Japanese tree frog, ニホンアマガエル  (Hyla japonica) has hands like a human and uses them to climb in plants and trees.
















   


I heard the Daruma pond frog, ダルマガエル  (Pelophylax porosus) mostly stays in the water of paddy fields, lotus ponds etc.







I never studied the frogs before, so I might be wrong about them al, but looking at the web I guess this could be a wrinkled frog




I better buy a book













No comments:

Post a Comment