Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Greater Painted-snipe, タマシギ

The rice plants are still small, I could see the birds feeding in the paddy fields. Still, they are experts in hiding!


















I'd love to see their chicks one day, but in July the rice plants are too tall for a clear view.

Other birds in the vicinity were the Grey-headed Lapwings, ケリ with their babies


おおきくなった!



2 parents and their 3 babies

Below a couple of  Ruddy-brested Crakes, ヒクイナ in the far distance 





No comments:

Post a Comment