Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 21 March 2024

Oro

One day in March I got on the ferry to Oronoshima for a 2-days work stay. The sea was not flat and balancing the camera was quite a challenge. The Booby was really a lucky shot. The Shearwaters were all very far, but it was thanx to the waves that I saw them.


Young Brown Booby, カツオドリ



Streaked Shearwater, オオミズナギドリ





Japanese Cormorants, ウミウ





Pelagic Cormorant, ヒメウ



On the way to work, I briefly checked the fields and saw several Rustic Bunting, カシラダカ



The next day there were suddenly many Daurian Redstarts, ジョウビタキ



The first moths of the season I found right here
ユウマダラエダシャク ?



Black-crowned Hawkmoth, ホウジャク


Peeking out of the bush was a Naumann's Thrush, ハチジョウツグミ . 

I wished I had more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment