Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Chiffchaff and others

 A cold but sunny day at the well-known location of the Chiffchaff. The bird was mostly absent, but halfway through the morning made an appearance across the water. The rest of the time was filled with watching other birds and talking to friends. I had a good day!


Chiffchaff, チフチャフ





Long-tailed Rosefinch, ベニマシコ male



female





Female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ was flying all day long









Eastern Buzzard, ノスリ



Eurasian Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ





Black-faced Bunting or Masked Bunting, アオジ feasting on some spilled bait for wild pigs



 

No comments:

Post a Comment