Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 28 March 2022

Mountain Hawk-eagle, クマタカ

Going to the mountain is one thing. There are mountains and mountains. Some are fierce, others are gentle. This one is strong, imposing, a bit fearful. I am glad I had company on this visit. We came here to see the Eagle. It flew once. I feel deep respect for both the bird and the mountain.













A Grey Wagtail, キセキレイ calling its mate



Look at that nest! A bit noisy at times.



Other birds included a couple of Eurasian Siskins, マヒワ





No comments:

Post a Comment